14 February 2012

{XOXO}

Je t'aime | Ti Amo | Te quiero | Wo ie ni  | I Love You
{danie.taylorDESIGNS}

Today is such a sweet day for so many. And I do love Valentine's Day.

For some though, it's SAD (Singles Awareness Day). Which in turn makes me a little sad. Sad that people feel like they can't enjoy the day due to all the flowers, candy, red, pink, and googly-eyed folks everywhere they turn.

At the same time, it makes me more aware of the fact that {LOVE} needs to be shown every day. Love for your significant other, your children, your parents, your friends. Love for strangers, coworkers, those in need. Love for yourself.

"... just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." John 13:34-35

My greatest LOVES and accomplishments:


{Here's to LOVE | XOXO}
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. great post! & i love your designs! fabulousness as always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...